Back At It



After my so long walk and think I decide for get back to the work of it and write in my book and make some soup and do them good things Sam is do. So much is broke in the world but when is my write stick make them spells on them pages I get the feel of do something good. My cat friend name of Mao is also glad of it when I am sit at my desk she back stretch tall and round then lay down for she cat nap. I skritch she head and her make the cat sound of she name.


One time when was me and Marko belong to Honcho Uno there was a slave man I am not member his name. One day the man was in the slave pen and on the dirt he make some marks for spell words. He was show them nother slaves what is words and the make of them letters but Mister Callow seen him do it and come over and shoot him in him brains. Just for spell some words. No slaves was write on nothing after that. I am glad feel about be able to write my thinks and feels here and not get holes in my head for it. I get the luck feel for be alive still. Grammy tell me Sammy don't die in a hole and don't live in one neither. She old sweet words be my lantern for all the darks in the world and I am so thank you about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment