Mister Sandy



I follow where waters meet dirts for the long way. All them places I walk through was broke and no folks around. I have the feel of every body be gone in the world and only Sam is left just walk around and around. Mister Dirty say Sam are you know why is you walk around yet and I say no Mister Dirty not still.


Then in my look was junk that was make into a bed. But also was on the bed a rag doll like Mister Dirty I was so amaze at the see of it. Mister Dirty was stay quiet maybe was jealous of the nother doll I don't know.


I decide for call him the name of Mister Sandy for I find him in some sand. I have the think of him lay there the long time because some grass was grow right up through him cloth body. Also was him wet and smell like some mold but not the good for eat it kind. 


I have the all around look for who was lose they good doll friend. Maybe some brat some where is sad feel for not know where is she doll. I member when Mister Dirty get lost I was so sad of it. I wisht the brat was here for me give back she doll and make she big smile and have the feel of every thing is nice again. But I seen no brat just broke things and junk.


Later I seen where some body was have they lunch and leave them bones on they grill. I guess folks is around some place but I was not see them and they fire barrel was cold. I am not even know what was the thing they eat it was maybe where the I don't know meat is come from I don't know. I was not sure if them bones was maybe people. I decide for leave there.


I find a place and sit in some junk just think about the sad girl without she doll friend. So many thinks was crash in my brains them headpains come and crack my head. I have the long cry then for the brat lose she doll and for all them broke places where was folks live they happy lifes but now just is empty house bones in some sand. Maybe I am walk all the long way just for have a big cry of it all. Maybe I am tired of be sad all the times. Maybe on the grill was bones from the brat who lose Mister Sandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment