Visit To My House

Today when I was just get up I hear outside my friend Harvey who is keep the bar in the Cape. He was say Sam I hear about you soup and come for taste it so I give him a bowl from last night still mostly warm. He was like the eat of my soup and I get the nice feel about friends. Then a funny man with red braids on him face come over to my house too and Harvey and him are talk some. Then I was have the look of him and think about when I met the man with no name so I called him Dan and maybe the braid man was Dan. I ask mister are you Dan I met once and he said am not Dan. I was say about give the no name man the name of Dan and we were all talk about Dan then I don't know why. It is nice to have friends come visit at my house even if they are talk funny. I am notice that everyone around is talk funny I am so confuse at what the mean of they say is sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment