Hungry Witch

Today was the time of the moon when traders meet at the camp of Digger for swap things they have or need and talk stories at each other. I go to them Bazzaar times and sometimes I get good trades like this time I get three cans of fuel that burns for make bacon and flatbread. But also today was the Witch want to eat me like I was Canned Frut.
The Mutant Witch was sit at the trader fire alone herself when I get there. Witch is mostly grumpus at Sam and everyone else too. Sometimes when she is crouch down for whisper at the sand she little arms are wiggle funny. Them mutants are have a big party soon I wisht I could go but only mutants are in the party and everyone else is in they soup. But today she was talk about the cold season is come soon and she was say about eat whatever things you can find and she say even eat smoothskins and Sam is a smoothskin. Other friends are show up too at the trader fire Tsu and the new ghoul Apiz and Tralala and Flit and Harvey who trade me for the cans that burn. But the whole time we were talk and trade Witch was keep say about eat people and even say about maybe eat Sam too. She was say my name for lunch right there in front of me. Grammy always was say Sam don't be mean at people even if they are mean at you and I try that really hard but then enough is too much and I was stick my tongue out at the Witch. More than once. She is deserve it for talk about eat me. When I leave the trade fire I say goodbye at all my friends and then say Witch I hope you hungry. She was look confuse at Sam but I was think about if she come to eat me some cold time I will feed her my machete in she neck. I am not play around with someone bring hurt for me even if they are have more arms than Sam. My Grammy say oatmeal stick on you ribs maybe try that instead sometime Witch.

No comments:

Post a Comment