Lurky Crows

Sun come up was so glamour today I was want to run around in it so I run around in it and find the can of fuel I need for the make of more flatbread. The sky was color so amaze and then the hot sun was all. I had the good feel about run around until I was come back home and seen some crows on a dead tree. They were near the house of Coyote a man who is live near Flo and me. I never seen crows there before.
Last time I seen a crow was in Kornbelt he sit on a shovel and say filthy mouth at me. Them two crows I seen today were not talk at all so maybe not the same crow I don't know. These crows were just stand and look down at me. I was stand and look back at them away from where they nasty could fall and just watch and they were watch me back. Then I guess we were stuck watch each other and nobody was look away and it give me the fear a little I don't know why but I was not look away because them crows are make me stubborn.
So long was the look at each other I start to sweat in the sun and too I was lucky I had my goggles with shade glass in because sun so bright at my eyes. Both them crows just look down at me and maybe shift they pointy feet a little but never look away from Sam. It was make my skin bumpy from weird.
Then was another gunshot they happen all the time in Fissure and it was make us both look away so nobody wins the look at contest. I was run home then and I hear one caaw from a crow but that was all and I don't know if it was threaten me or say goodbye. When I get home I climb up on the big tall rock in my yard and look back at if them are still lurk at me. I was not have enough look for know it but I bet is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment