Glamour Surprise

Today I was on the run around look for things and I seen one of them red pokey flowers for the cure of so sick Rust Mouth. I think nobody is have the so sick now but get the flowers still is the good idea if so sick come back. The red pokey flower was by where the nice kitty live and where is some old walls across Fissure from my house. It was grow in a place where a rock was close to the old wall and I have the look of red flower from one way only. I was try to get it with my machete because I know how put a chemical on for make the plant useful. I try and try with my machete but in the little place it is grow I can not reach it for cut it. I was get cross about it and say nasty words too Grammy would swat me for it if she hear it. But I was want the flower and it was not want to be got. I crouch and look down and try get it for so long and get more mad so I just stand up fast and get dizzy in my head a little.
Then was I had the so amaze feel. I had look at Fissure and my house across it and the sand was warm and so nice clouds are float above. I hear them lurky crows caw some and the wind is sharp on my face. Everything was in the place it is belong and I almost start to cry about amaze glamour in front of me. Even the flower I never get was in the good place and maybe Sam was too. Then I member bacon and run home.

No comments:

Post a Comment