Grow Now In Water

Today I was go to Trader with the nasty mouth for get some food. It is feel more cold in air now and is time for store up food so I go try the trade for food. When I careful crawl down side of Fissure and get to bottom water I seen the so funny thing there it was a red sticker heal plant grow there in the water. I never seen one grow under some water maybe they are different now I don't know. Nasty mouth Food Trader was make me more sucker deal so I say no thank you and bye at him horrible face. I was climb back up the side of Fissure for go to my house and there I seen more of where somebody spell on the rock about SEAWWCONDS DESTROY. I am see that all over now and I am so wonder what is the mean of it. Why them want to destroy I don't know and why spell about it on rocks I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment