Not A Mistake

Again I find where on a wall somebody is spell about SEAWWCONDS. It is the so funny word and I am not know the mean of it but now is two times I seen it so is for sure not a mistake. I was think it sound like the name for a bird in a nice lake but why is a bird make a spell on the wall I don't know. Maybe is a gang name but I never heard of them yet and maybe the name is not have the tough enough sound for a gang. The one W next to the nother W is make my head feel funny. Double and double is four yews but what is the mean of that then. As long as I stare at it I never get the know about it. Maybe is like make an army for go to war because UNITE is mean about get together and do something. Maybe is just somebody dumb joke. I think though the real mean of it is I don't know what yet. I am ask around about seawwconds and see what folks maybe talk about. But when I try to say it my mouth gets funny I don't know I am say it right. I am wonder if Seawwconds is the last name of Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment