Maybe Cow

I was run in Kronbelt hills and then go down to where some old buildings are at the beach. Mostly nobody was around so I was have the look around and even find a good grip for make something. I also was walk in the wet sand and feel the sink of my feet so nice. Then I get the hear of a cow moo and follow she sound to a barn where is one cow alone. It was big and had nice hay for eat and sleep in I was think maybe Freya is have the cow because she is live down here sometimes I think. I was think about hop the fence and pet she soft ears but just then I seen too many cow legs it has and it make me not hop the fence. Maybe the cow was born with too many legs like mutant Witch has she funny extra wiggle arms or maybe someone is add more legs to a normal cow I don't know how. Or maybe is not a cow at all I think I will ask Freya what is the cow. Grammy would start the grill fire if she seen it is all I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment