So Hurry For What

I was wake up before sun come up and had the feel of late for something I don't know what. I walk around in my house and try for think of what I am be late about but think and think and nothing. Maybe it was go to Harvey's Bar for something or maybe something I am need to do at home or something about Curry. I was get cross at myself for not member what. I was rush around because late and hit my toe on the fire hearth it was so hurt me. Jack was give a funny look at me and go back to sleep like don't bother me. I hurry and take the so fast bath and then have a think of no time for braid my hair so I tie it up both sides and run outside still wet hair. I have a look around but nothing is wait for me to get there. Then I was just stand outside my house and wonder where to go but I don't know still so I sit and have a look at Fissure. In the morning Fissure is so glamour sky color and I watch them buzzard swoop around. Maybe I am not late and my brian is just play a game on me. This is not the first time my brain is make me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment