Wonder On Grammy


I am wonder on Grammy so much today about where is she. If the Man with the Gloves still have her then she might probably be dead because Grammy was not work for mean men without she talk sass at them and so she maybe got kilt. Honcho Uno was just the biggest dumb guy around is what Grammy say but he was mostly not kill folks. But the Man with the Gloves was just mean like Ozgram and I'd give him a machete in him neck if he was here. But maybe Grammy is get away from him and find the nice kitchen to make bread for all the people. Her feet are the so pain on her and her hands were hurt from old it must be worse now. I would trade everything I have even my house for see Grammy again. I am miss her warm soup smell and funny stories. I was think maybe her would not even know it was Sam if she was see me now. Cold blood killer is have a different look from lost little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment