Say Goodbye


Today I am so think of them dead girls. I was wonder how are they ever get mix up with Ozgram ghoul and they mean strange Mother. But I am never know because all dead now and the big mutant is swim away where I can not ask it how. Maybe is just bad luck I guess. But some good luck for they free mutant friend I hope it is sing and dance around now in the undersea. I was have in my think the look of the funny draw we seen in the cave that look like brats draw it. Them face was so happy in the draw and even the mutant was like have a nice time. So I get the paints I found one day and I make another draw of it on my front wall. It is close to what I member I seen there and I spell out they girls name and also spell goodbye above it. Is like a rock for on top of the bury body when you die I guess because it is something for member about them girls with. When I get done with the draw on my wall I have the feel of is over now. I try to tell Curry the goat about everything that was happen to Sam but him make nasty and walk away so I don't know.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sam! This is a tour d'force - you have perfect pitch for Wasteland speak. Thank you for sharing your astonishing imagination

    ReplyDelete