Is Done


For the one thing I was not kilt. So much was happen and mostly is good because we make free the mutant but I can not tell it all now because so tired. We were go inside a mountain and then the mountain was fall apart with we are in it then it fill with water and we are get spit out somehow at my favorite swim place in the Rot under my friend the bridge. I was nearly drown and so bruise and hurt from when the mountain fall on us. Is amaze we live at all really. I am spell all about it here soon as I am feel better. When I get home after it all I was sleep for all day and today mostly is just rest too except for sun go down. Then is I climb to my tower and watch it go and have the look at the water in the far away. Out in that somewhere is a free monster and I know three girls who are glad of it. But just one is alive still.

No comments:

Post a Comment