Fire Dream Again


I was have the so funny dream in fire again but no face of Ozgram for this one so ok. When it was start I think is a fancy dance with boys and music but then I feel the room is so hot because fire. It was only me dance on dead girls again.

At first I am walk around them body on fire but still I was want to dance because so fun so nobody was look at me and so I keep dance.

I was think on when they body was alive and how they were dance around sometimes too I guess. I think then about Grammy so old but love when a dance is start and burning girls are never get old now.

I was wonder why the sky is not take them yet so I was yell hey sky what about they body are you take them up now or what about it. I wave like hello we are here at the sky but still they body just burn and burn.

I was wait and wait for dead girls to go away then. I was tell them it was the nice time to know you but now is time to go. Here is you hat now ok goodbye. But they were dead and not go away. They spark was in my hair too and it feel funny like a bug but I never was burn I don't know why.

I was tell them about we make a plan and go for free the big mutant in the cage. I was pet they head and say is ok because you sleep and go away when the thing is done. I whisper even more about a secret and make them promise not ever tell. I was think it might be the good news to make they burn not so horrible.

Then I was sing them a song I learn from when I was a brat times about live in the sea of octopus garden. Is a funny song we were sing when we haul the water back to Grammy kitchen and it was the nice place to think about in the song where is shade and warm under the sea. The garden of octopus is hide away too them say it in the song and the feel of in the fire on the funnel pile on the hill in the desert was make me feel like under the sea and can't be found too. Dead girls were like my sing and they clap at me so I was sing it again for them. I was wonder how they are clap and also dead too but then I wake up. I am hope the burning dreams are go away when we are make free the mutant. I am not know how much more fret and wait I can live through. I was think about have a smoke but my bag of it is crumb only now. Maybe is one of those days I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment