Brutes

Grammy was say when things are get worser it was off the cook stick and into the fire. That is what Sam just got. I was in my house and plan the make soup and I hear a voice outside yell at me are you the one who trash our place. I was peek out for the sneaky look and I member him face so much. Him is the mean helper of Ozgram ghoul and him also was part of the kidnap Loonella and hurt her to death. I have the think he name is maybe Madeye or maybe Frank I don't know because so confuse that day when I kilt Ozgram in the neck. But he was there and fight for Ozgram ghoul and so must be the very bad man. I was get the fear and hide in my own house. Then I hear from outside him say we are be back for you and he sound like have the think of mean fun at me too. I was stay hide the long time after he go away then I make sure all my gate is lock. I was never trash they place. I was member they mean men club was call The Brutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment