Soup Day


My dream was make me feel funny so I stay and make the soup today in my house. I am so much enjoy to make the soup and give to my friends I am glad of it. I catch two fatty rats in the back of my house in the morning so next was put in all the gredients in a pot. I am like to add something nice and different in each soup like Grammy did when she make the soup so I add some sand hippo fatback for the oily stock. Also some seed from the black bush around here I seen a bug eat them so I try them and they seed is taste like pepper. So I add the pepper seed to my soup and hope is not the poison.

Then it was time to dress the rats. When I was a brat and Grammy say dress the chicken I was think about a bonnet and scarf but that is not the mean of dressing in the kitchen. Is mean to cut up them bodies for cook and eat it so I was dress the rats and laugh at they bonnets in my head. I think is good to take some of this soup to Kendo because he is so hungry when I see him. He is need to grow tall he is only ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment