Bryan and Glenna

Today is the so sad feel. I was run around and look for useful things and I seen my friend Glenna who is wife of my friend Bryan so I stop for say hello. Always I seen them run together like in the far way is one dot is Bryan and the nother dot right behind him is Glenna. Is the kind of get married Sam would want.

Glenna tell me Sam I have to tell you the sad news that Bryan is pass away. She say Bryan was cure from Rust Mouth but was sick from something else and sometimes even what we expect is happen suddenly. I sit with Glenna the long time and talk about Bryan and we cry. Last week I was give the tour of my understand places to Bryan and Glenna and we have so much fun. Glenna tell me Bryan was always like you spellings Sam and it make me feel so glad of it. Bryan tell me one time about the Big Man in the Sky he pray to and he was warm and like care about life when he say about it. I think the Big Man will like Bryan very much and I am miss him here.

No comments:

Post a Comment