Ammo and Drinks


Early before sun comes up I was go to the Pigman Trader again. Him is always there for trade any time I don't know why but I give him the things I had like some buckles and a magnet and stuff and Pigman then offer me some pipes who cares and a bag of gunpowder. I was try to keep from happy yell at him about the need of gunpowder but I was quiet like a mouse and say yes please and thank you.

One of my first friends when I became here I am not tell her name was say at me about make gunpowder. I had the other parts of make it so I run right to Masheen with gunpowder and I was glad of it. The Masheens also my friend tell me about how it is make good things from things you give to it so I give the gunpowder and other bits and I get a box of ammo. Now I can load the rifle I find one time so I can shoot Brutes if they are come at me. Now they better not or get a big loud surprise of hurt in they head.

I load my rifle when I get home and practice aim and pretend shoot it. Then I had a think about how ammo is for the hurt of things and I get the sad feel about it. So then I decide to make something better for folks to balance the hurt from the ammo I make. So I take some water from the cave and bring it up to my yard where is Curry. I was fill with my water the big stone jug is bury half in sand. Then I put some stone cups I found in some cave in Cormac for the drink of water by anybody who is walk by and have a thirst. Maybe is the nice thing for someone I guess I. I hope nobody is steal my cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment