Goat Fort


Tonight I was think of Curry and the Brutes come get him. I was worry about ghoul eat him too for a while but I am think Curry is too cross to be get eaten. But I don't know so I get some scrap I find and make the goat fort for him live in at night.

I put a bucket with water and some twigs for a bed. I think it is make him calm down some maybe him was cross because of the fear. I make the gate from a pallet and I make a lock too for keep Brutes out. I will let Curry out for play when I am watch out for him.

After the build of goat fort I sit by the fire and have the look of Fissure at night. Is clear sky and I seen Cormac and watch them mean buzzard too high up to shoot at. I am have the good feel about make my house but then I member Brutes and decide to go see my undersand bunker.

I eat a little candy and write here in my spelling papers. I am look at all the spellings I done since I became here and Sam is so change now. I was run and hide so much but now I am hunt and kill more. Is not the life I was think about have as a brat but is good sometimes too like have my friend Curry so ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment