New Rat Sticker


Since I was stay inside then I look around for some thing to make. For the one thing is need a smarter way to get a rat so I find a long pole and some rope. I got a busted knife from trade the Pigman but the blade is mostly ok so I split a pole end and stick the blade in the wood split and wrap it together in duck tape. Inside the wrap tape I put sharp teeth from I don't know the animal and also feathers and a big pig tusk that is sharp too. Then I final wrap the end with wet rope for make it stay strong when is dry.

All I was need then is the rat to try it on so I get my gear together for the long trail. When I was get ready for go to war about the mutant I made a smart pack of so important things for carry in the war but I am use it now for long trips. Is a heavy pack but also good for have the thing I need just when I need it. I went to Cormac for the find of hill rats they get fat and lazy in the sun so is worth the long walk there. My scarfs and hood are good for stop the cold that is last so long now but they are do nothing about sand in the cold wind ouch.

I never seen a hill rat the whole day. I seen once maybe they nasty pills but I don't know where them are go now. I wait until dark even and still nothing to stick with my new rat sticker so I was just have the look of moon so bright and then run home.

No comments:

Post a Comment