Historys

Again I am make sharp my machete. I was think that is over after we set the mutant free but now Brutes are keep me at war. I am not like war but I will fight it if mean is come at me. But then I think maybe I should go at the mean first and fight them before they are fight at me. So I am right away think of KittyKat.

I find Kitty and tell her about Brutes and how they are say I trash they place but I never did it. I tell Kitty about how Brutes are say they come back for Sam and maybe hurt me to death like Loonella and Lajka. Kitty was tell about how Frank is a bad fighter and Madeye is worser and don't get the fear Sam so I was try and calm down but never did it much. Kitty then say Sam if them Brutes are come and get you I will help break they face for you. I was still the fear but had the good feel about Kitty fight with me. I am almost feel sorry for them Brutes if Kitty is hunt them. Kitty was only say about she had history with Brutes but was not say about what.

Then I was run to The Cape and to the Bar of Harveys. Harvey is know a lot of people and I was want to ask if Brutes had the weakness about something. It is empty in the Bar but Harvey was there for some chores so we sit down and I was tell again about Brutes come to hurt me and explain it all again. Harvey was listen and think at the tell of it all. When I say all there is Harvey was look down and have a think so I look at the cracks in the floor. Then Harvey say Sam I know Frank and him is own me a favor so I am tell him to not hurt you Sam. I was have the so relieve feel when he say it too and I say thank you Harvey and he say is ok Sam. I ask Harvey what is the own a favor about and him think on it a little and say Frank and me were do business sometimes and I can just say we have history together. But he was not say about what.

I was run back to my house after see Harvey and I member I have some things in my bag for try to trade the Trader Pigman. I go to see him and try for trade my lectric motor and get some gunpowder for make the ammo and shoot Brutes like buzzards. But Pigman was not want to trade gunpowder but say I will give you some tape and I was say no thank you. Then him was ask in he funny squeal talk about why are you need gunpowder Sam and I say about maybe I am have to kill the Brutes. Pigman was blink around and him bristle was tall on him back. I say what is it about Pigman and he say I am know the Brutes and probably kill them is good. Then he tell about Pigman and Brutes have history but he was not say about what. I then had the think of maybe Sam was about to have history with Brutes too.

Then I was finally run home for maybe a nice soup but I was so amaze at what I seen just there in the sand it was a so pretty horsey. She was big and rust color and had the so pretty eyes and hair. I was love the horseys that had to work for Honco Uno but them horseys were mostly beat up and sad so I was give them hay and pet them nose sometimes. But the horsey I seen was so glamour and toss she head around like princess pony. I was talk nice at her and then I was give her some sharktooth candy I hide in my pouch. She was sniff the candy and then slow come up to Sam. I keep talk and talk at her about nice pretty horsey and in a while she was lick my hand and I was pet she nose. I was tell her about she should go hide before is dark or ghoul will eat her dead. I was not say it to her but I was think on how here I only ever see a horsey on a menu. I was almost ask horsey to come stay with Sam and be the friend of me and Curry but before I ask it she was smell something in the air and run away so fast I was hold my breathe. I sniff and look around too but I don't know what was make her run away. Maybe she was have history with Brutes too but was not want to say about what.

No comments:

Post a Comment