Willy Nilly



My head looks like a doggie has been chewing on it. For the one thing yes it is blue and that’s enough but then also is that it feels soft and mushy like when a rat gets real old and has patchy fur. Alls I can do is wear a hat so I wear a hat. I don’t know why I just do things like put my head in radiations or jump from the bridge. I guess I get the idea and then I just do it when maybe I need to think more on it before the doing. I was ready to go catch those fish with the inky but then I said no Sam stop for thinking first and I did. Maybe there is a bigger fish with teeth that is the friend of inky fish and maybe teeth fish likes to eat girls with blue hair. Maybe that’s how it means when Grammy would say don’t run willy nilly Sam. I thought it was a boy name but I think now it means when you do stuff without thinking. Or maybe run too fast inside I don’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment