Flippy

I seen this scruffy doggie around sometimes near where I stay. I like doggies but I never know about the biting so I stayed away but it was hard. I watched the doggie today for a while from the far away and I think he is old or scrambled in the head maybe. For the one thing he stands and stares a lot more than any other doggie ever. Only his tail flips a little and nothing else for the long time.
I decided to try getting near the doggie just to see if he would like me is all. It was so foggy morning and I walked up real slow and quiet like a mouse. I didn’t let him smell the fear on me like Grammy said even though I maybe did smell like it some I guess. But old doggie just stood and flipped his tail at Sam so maybe we are friends. I was thinking his name could be Standy but then also Flippy is probably better. I’ll get some rats tomorrow and make Flippy some good dinner to have so maybe he will stay like a good doggie. I hope we can go running sometime if he can I don’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment