In a Mood

I didn’t see Brenda or nobody today. I didn’t even go out of the tunnel. I don’t know why my head is the way it is but I wisht it would stop hurting sometimes. Grammy used to say Sam is in a mood and I guess I’m in a mood now. The sun looked too bright today and the night is too dark. That don’t give me much time to do things I guess so I stay inside when I’m in a mood. I haven’t seen a useful thing in so long anymore and why do I even need more bits of fur and broken glass anyway. I guess I can say how I cried today for a long time and I don’t know why. I don’t know I was even sad but just I had to cry I guess. Grammy said only brats cry so maybe I’m more brat than I can tell. Anyway no Grammy around to say anything now. I guess I spell about in a mood here because to move it out of my head on to the letters. Maybe in the morning will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment