Tiger Lady

Today I seen someone down by the water in the far away who was a mamimal lady I think. She had so glamour fur with stripes and she seemed like a nice lady but I stayed away because I don’t know. I watched and she was just standing looking at the water for a long time up on a rock where Sam sometimes stands to look at water too. I wisht I could say hi Kitty Lady how are you and isn’t the water nice but I guess I was too I don’t know. I think she was singing something but I couldn’t hear what in the far away. Then a voice that was low said something and the Kitty Lady climbed off the rock and went into some caves I guess to be with the other voice. I hope the Kitty Lady will make a nice home here so Sam can go visiting and I wonder if mamimals like hopscotch I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment