Kendo's Plan

I was running out in the place where nothing is and I seen my little friend Kendo with the wobble neck but it was much better now. He said the eat your face lady witched him better and I’m so glad for him and even wonder more about Ccindy. Kendo makes funny fingers when he talks like clawing that is cute I think.
Kendo was walking and looking like there was some big things around but I seen nothing and more nothing where we were. I asked hey Kendo what are you looking at and he said he was making plans.
I asked what kind of plans Kendo and he said secret plans but then he said he was building something new here so not that secret I guess. He was excited and talking about starting soon. I asked if I could come watch and he said any time Sam. I think it must be a big plan by the way he was looking at all the nothing.
I told him he should maybe get a goat and name it Curry. I think any plan is better when there is a goat as part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment