Maybe Just a Story

I seen Brenda today again after I came back from running around. She said William was away until dark to talk with somethings I don’t know and Brenda got told to stay in the cave but she didn't. We sat by the sticker bushes and talked and talked. I said where did you live before and she said far away where it snows more. She told me about the things in the far away place and I guess I can’t know how to think of it. Some of it sounds very I don’t know.
Like how she said about meeting a giant woolly marmot one time I think that’s the name she said. Brenda said it was a thing so big you could live inside its belly and have room to jump around and it had big curly front teeth that were thick like white tree branches. Brenda said the woolly marmot would like to eat bits of honeycomb they gave it but who wouldn’t I guess. It sounds funny to me I don’t know. The way she said it all looked made me think the whole critter would tip forward when it walked. But even if it is just a made up story I sure like talking with my new friend Brenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment