Brenda

Today I seen the kitty lady again outside by the theater. I was watching from the far away but I guess she smelt me because she said I know someone is around. I thought she might run away when I stood up and said hi but she didn’t. I said my name is Sam and she said my name is Brenda. I said do you live around here and she said her papa used to live in this area a long time ago and now he came back. Her papa’s name is William and Brenda said William is not friends with humans very much. I told that I knew that about mamimals not getting on with people but I have mamimal friends and Brenda laughed I don’t know why. She said you seem nice Sam and I said you have such glamour fur and we smiled together. I asked if she ever played hopscotch and she said no and I said she could be on my team and I will teach you how. Brenda seemed happy even though she didn’t know what I was talking about. But then she got shy and said she should go or William will wonder and get cross. I said I’d like to meet William and Brenda said maybe some day but not now. I said ok and it was nice to meet you and Brenda stepped close and rubbed her ear on my shoulder. I think that is mamimal for nice to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment