So Raining

So raining today. All morning rain and then look more rain again. The sky is still thick and funny like it has been for days and I wonder if it is going to change back ever or not now. It’s hard to run around in all the wet and mud so I mostly stayed in the tunnel and guess what looked at rain. Just having to sit and sit made me cross and I was even saying mean things about rain out loud but then I said no Sam don’t be angry at a sky that’s crazy. But I was still stuck in the tunnel so I started to play a game where I was at a fancy glamour party instead and there was dancing with boys and long tables of so good food just there to eat if you felt like it. It was a very fine pretend. After a few very glamour dances the rain got softer and then stopped so I went out on the little bridge and ate just about everything I had hid away for a rainy day. Because it was and the dance made me hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment