Sand from the Clouds

I had a so funny dream. I was up on top of Burning Mountain and the sky was funny like it has been for a while. I was wearing the new dress I found and I wasn’t even cold in the wind that is so burr there. I was looking out at the stars and the water when I felt like I was lifting away from the ground and floating up to I don’t know where. It seemed like I should have been scared and tried to run but I was pretty ok about everything really. And where could I run to in the air anyways. So I just floated and floated and looked at all the places where I run around but only from above. I went over to Cormac and saw the sand from the clouds. I must have gone back to Burning Mountain at some point because I member I seen Harvey there and he was in a chair with wheels because he was busted up by the mean men. I don’t know how he got to the top of the mountain in that thing really. When I woke up I felt like eating two flatbreads so I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment