What I Just Seen



I was just out running at dawn I don’t even know where and I saw some men ahead so I stopped and sat down in the shadows to rest. The sun was just coming up and I seen five men who looked maybe mean and also dangerous and that kid Jordy was with them. I could hear them from where I was and they were all talk and talk about some food deal and some ammo they had or needed I don’t really know. Some of them were quiet but they didn’t look any nicer than the talking ones.



But then I almost made a yelp when I heard the next thing that Harvey was dead. One of the men said they found Harvey’s hat in the water with some blood and they guess Harvey isn’t coming back from being kidnapped. Jordy and some other man was talking that they missed Harvey and maybe they would hurt the people who killed him. But the other men said they didn’t care and these things happen so I guess they are mean men.

Then Jordy muttered something I don’t know and then he pulled out a gun and shot one of the men in the cheek. Jordy ran off as soon as he shot the man but the man just laughed like nothing hurt him. I was so scared I was like a cold stone.



The sun was coming up and the shadow I sat down in was starting to go away. Also I noticed that the men were all looking at me so I just stood up and ran so fast I felt like throwup when I finally stopped. I’m so sad for Harvey. He was very nice to Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment