Fighting

So far Sam has only run from things. Danger makes my feet move and thinking about hurting things makes me feel bad inside. But so much of the word is bad too so I don’t know. Yesterday I was out running and met a nice lady named India. She said that just because there is a hat and blood in some water don’t mean that nobody dies it just might look that way. So maybe Harvey is trapped somewhere and can’t get away like that poor girl from before. India told me that ghouls were involved and some place called Black Market. I nodded but I guess I don’t know even what ghoul means. I seen a place called Black Market once but it looked more rusty than black so maybe I don’t know that either.



I asked if I could help find Harvey and India said sure so we ran around a bit and then met KittyKat. I met KittyKat when I was still new here and she chased me all through the Junkyard that day maybe just because I was running. But yesterday KittyKat told me I needed to learn fighting. I was ervous at first. I think I hit myself more than I hit KittyKat but we fought a few times just for my practice and something about it was almost fun. Swinging the machete made Sam feel bigger than I am like maybe I don’t have to run all the time. It’s funny and new to think about fighting. I felt bad the few times I hit KittyKat but she said it was ok. So watch out for warrior Sam you kidnappers and mean men.

KittyKat told me also that she feels bad because the night I seen Jordy and those mean men Jordy got all beat up and KittyKat was supposed to be watching and protecting Jordy then. I told her don't worry KittyKat because I bet Jordy could find trouble in a pile of pillows.

No comments:

Post a Comment