So Good News

I ran to the Cape today and went to see if anybody knew more from Harvey. Inside I seen Jordy and Gregory and KittyKat and Benji and a nice circus lady and they said Harvey was upstairs and alive. They said he was beaten up horrible bad and it was something called Frank or Ozgram that did it but I don’t know. I was so happy to know about Harvey being still alive.



There was talking about doing killing to some people because of what they did and everybody wanted to find a crazy fire girl with a funny name I forget. I wanted to help so I said I will help and some of us went running to try to find the mean men but we never seen them. I ran some with KittyKat and she showed me where Frank lives but he wasn’t home then. KittyKat is a army by her own self and I feel sorry for those mean men almost if KittyKat catches them.

I got to run with Benji too and we looked and looked for the bad people but no luck seeing them. Benji showed me some of the places around where things are that can make a girl go mutant. There was smelly something in a deep ditch for one and some sick water in another place that was radiations Benji said. I was thinking how nice Benji is and I wondered if I could make me mutant so we could be sisters. I didn’t want to jump in the chemicals right then but it would be nice to get a family again after so long. Maybe if I just swim in the ooze more I will change into a sister.



On the way back to Harvey’s we took the sky barrel and I rode on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment