Nice Fire

I went up to the top on Burning Mountain today to watch for owls again but I never seen any. When I was watching anyway I saw somebody down below so I kept watching. From where I was I seen she was a girl and she had a tail. I thought I seen her shiver in the cold so I yelled to her there is a fire up here if you are cold and she climbed right up.



She said she was called Benji and I said I hope I wasn’t mean to ask but what are you lady. She said she was mutant and I guess I asked a lot of questions about mutant. I met ZTAR one time and the snake hair lady that worked in Harvey’s Bar but otherwise I don’t know mutant from anybody. I even just learned what is ghoul that’s how much I don’t know about.



Benji was so nice to Sam and we shared the nice fire. She said mutant is when you are a person and then something happens like you get chemicals on you and then you change and become mutant. I guess I don’t know the more of it. Benji said Sam you be careful going swimming or you will get chemicals on you too. But I guess if I did get mutant me and Benji would be like sisters then and I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment