Pretend Times

I ran out to Burnt Oak again tonight to see if I would member any more things but when I got there it was a crowd of people instead of empty. I seen some of them before but I didn’t know what was happening so I kept quiet like a mouse. I guess these people use the big white wall to tell their stories like a shadow play with lights and tones. I don’t know how it works and it was so glamour like a charm you can’t stop looking at. I got as close as I could and watched the big wall but the story was funny. Some kids on the wall were mean and tried to hurt everyone and they all wore funny clothes and talked about things I don’t understand. And the killing parts just seemed like pretend times from what I seen around here. All the people there seemed to have fun watching the story on the big white wall so I had fun right along. But really I don’t know what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment