Empty



I walked all the way down to Harvey’s Bar this morning. It was so empty and quiet. Last time I was at Harvey’s there was a big dancing party and lots of people were having fun. Now it is so still and sad in the bar like it died with Harvey too. I guess I don’t know what to do so I left a red sticker flower on the counter. Maybe someone else who misses Harvey will see it and know that someone else misses him too. I wisht people would stop killing each other and help make things better but it sounds like crazy Sam again when I think that. I’m just a lost Twonkiehead girl with not much of anything and it seems like someone like me could be mean and take stuff and make only myself better but I never could do that. I even felt sorry for picking the red sticker flower that’s what a softy Sam is. Poor Harvey. I wonder what happend to his hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment