Corndog



I went to a place where some people dance on a roof sometimes and met a nice lady named Frost. She was eating a thing I never seen before so I asked and it was called corndog. I wasn’t sure how they grow that but Frost gave me one she had and I made her promise it wasn’t people meat inside.

Corndog is so good. You hold it by the stem to eat. On the outside it has a layer of oily bread that is corn and kind of sweet too. Inside is meat that maybe is ground up rat but I don’t know. Frost said I should put mouse turd on it but what she meant wasn’t like it is spelled. Mouse turd for corndog is a yellow paste that is tangy like some of the roots I dug up and tried to eat. All of it together was yum and I wisht I knew where they grow because I would pick the whole bush of corndog.

No comments:

Post a Comment