Went Running

Today I seen so many things when I went running. I found some chemicals too but I don’t know what they do maybe explode. I was looking for junk in a yard when I saw the nice doggie I know. He likes to wander on the same path like Sam and I think we could be friends some day. For now he stays mostly away and sniffs at me and me at him.



Then I seen a doll of the old scary man who traded food to me a few times. I used to have a doll when I was a brat but she was made of corn husks and this food man doll was much better stuff. I wisht I was a brat again and had a nice toy like him.



After that I ran down to The Cape because it is so glamour and modern there but the first thing I seen was people meat so I guess I don’t know. Maybe the water there is worse than I thought.



But the so funny thing I saw was in a striped tent that was new since I was at The Cape last time. I don’t know if I should have but I had a peek inside the tent and there was a sad funny man with two heads in a jar. I guess I don’t know what it means but I stared and stared. It seemed even too small to be a real person but it wore hats so maybe so.

No comments:

Post a Comment