Far Away Grammy



I dreamed I seen Grammy in the long stinky tunnel last night. I don’t know why I was dreaming in there but I had a feeling I should hide when I seen Grammy in the far away. She seemed smaller than before and her hands were hard and cracked.



She came closer and I said hello Grammy but she looked like she was watching something out there some place instead of seeing me. I asked her if she wanted to see the red sticker flowers with me but she only saw something far away. Then it sounded like she was sad like when she would talk about mommy and papa. I didn’t understand her words but I knew she was telling me she had to leave.



Then I don’t know why but I yelled at her Grammy you stay here with me but she never heard. I was sorry I yelled just as soon as I did it and I said sorry Grammy please stay and I won’t ever yell again. But she was walking down to the other end of the tunnel by then and we never talked. I didn’t think to follow her so I just watched her get smaller and smaller in the dark until it was just me. Then I woke up. I went to the the tunnel first thing but Grammy wasn’t there. I knew it was just a dream but I had to check I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment