Profit and Toss

Some good things were today I’m so full of vinegar too. I guess the first thing is when I put a note in a can in the Bog with a list of the things I didn't need so much that I collected here and built at the masheens. Was I thinking about dragging that electric motor around the sand forever maybe not. So I put my junk list in the Bog can and yesterday when I checked there was a note back to me from Tralala who is so glamour. She said Sam can I buy your this and some that so I said yes and thank you for shopping with Sam. I will not spell about what I got for my pay incase of pirates or other rats that can read and find this page. But it was a sweet plumb for Sam is all.



So that’s why I was feeling good and played hopscotch on the bridge. Grammy used to call it hop-toss for some reason I never heard nobody but Grammy say it that way. Maybe she was old in the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment