So Hootch Lady


Today I was move things on my shelf when I hear someone in my vestibule. She was a funny lady who was on the hootch you could see it. She was stumble in and talk about ants but I don’t know what most she said. She ask if the people on my wall were my family and then pour some of her hootch on the sand like say a pray for those old people.

I invite hootch lady in and she sit on my sofa. She talk about something call trains and say she live by the water somewhere I don’t know. She was funny talk from all the hootch.

Then she get in her bag and give me some hootch for drink she said everybody is have a drink. I said thank you but I got the funny feel because so much hurt last time from the hootch. But Grammy said don’t be rude so I don’t be rude and I drink and also smile. It was different hootch from what was drink with Brenda and I like the taste of it more.

Hootch lady talk and talk and Sam said ok and I see but mostly I don’t know what it means. Maybe it was her hootch and maybe mine but I was feel funny and not listen so good. Then I think I sleep because I wake up later and hootch lady is gone. I last member I had was hear her say about get something call nightcap but it was day so I don’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment