New Hairs


Today so still sick. I hear even ghoul and mutant and plant people have the sick call Rust Mouth from the blood cough. I hear also it is flowers and cactus that make the heal and a birdman knows how but I never seen a birdman. I guess if tiger girls can be then so can birdman be so ok. Then today when I stay home for sick I also make my hair black at last again. I find some dark berry on the sticker bush here and they are inky on my fingers so I get a bucket full and squish them together. Then I put a buzzard egg I get from the trader man and mix and mix then put on my blue hairs. I wait most of the day and then wash away the berry pulp and now hair is black again the way it should be. Some blue still in the black but ok. I guess the one thing is Sam is smarter about putting my head in radiations after being the blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment