Wall Things


Today I make my house more and try to stop from the cough. I went looking for useful things but my head was wobble like I was under the sun too long. I found some useful things anyway and one is the old book with pretty spell inside but I don’t know how it means. I like to touch the pages and pretend read the stories. Also was I found some big paper with so funny pictures so I take them to my house and put on my walls.

One has a big so glamour lady face and the man with a gun. He must be a mean man or he shoot mean people for the glamour lady I don’t now. I like the look of it anyway.

The nother wall thing I make on my wall is the so funny kitty who hang from a bar and look sweet. Spell above is Hang in There Baby and I laugh and laugh because kitty is so hang on. Sometimes Sam is just hang on too and so kitty is also a good lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment