Lajka


Tonight sick still so I sleep and make my house more good then a so funny girl come around. She was talk funny and only one eye like mean was done at her. She jump when I say hi girl and she try to hide behind her hands but I see her. I said it’s ok girl Sam won’t bite and if you want I have some rat soup from rats I catch right here. She was talk funny and spooky look too but she was eat the soup and I tell her go ahead and try be her friend. She look like she need the friend more than the eye. Also was she seem crazy.

I said my name is Sam so you can call me Sam and she say spooky talk again and then Lajka is the name of her. I was in my think member hear about a girl was kidnap and how sad and is this the girl I wonder but I don’t say it. I ask if she play hopscotch and she was no so I show her and we play. Lajka is the so good at hopscotch and I say we are on the same team so we are on the same team. She say you are nice Sam and I say I like you too.

Then we sit and talk and talk about I don’t know. She say so funny things and know so many people my head was sore from the follow of it. She say about couriers and how so many are dead. Then she told about burn the house of a mean man name Frank and I was wonder if the same Frank as made Harvey so hurt from falling. Maybe burn his house was what he gets for the mean but I don’t know. And the nother thing she was say about Loonella her play sister and now she is dead too. I guess Sam would be talk crazy also if everyone I know was dead already. Also was keep talk about a little man by a river and how sad his house was broke but I don’t know how it mean.

The so funny girl eat some soup then look funny and say she goes now. I try to tell her come back when you want and I can be your not dead friend but I don’t know she hear me. I hope she did. She wander off to I don’t know still with the so funny talk talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment