Almost Dead

Today again is run and run and find no flowers. I was look and look but the plants I need for the make better are somewhere hide from Sam. My so sick make the look for harder too because not much of anything is enough to make me feel like dead on the ground.

I was lay on sand so long the sun come up and the buzzard check to see if I was food yet but I said go away I’m not dead yet. But it is almost that way is the true thing.

I was so tired from run and look so long I walk home to my house. It make me glad to see my house and I feel better because safe place to sleep. When I get inside I see somebody bring me a one red flower I need for the get better. I was amaze at the see of it and was wonder who did the bring to me and then I seen Rozz outside. I say hi Rozz and he say hi Sam and did you get what I leave for you. I say so thank you for the flower and I am very glad of it. Rozz say he want me to have the get better and I like Rozz. It is a friend when the give of help is never ask for but give anyway. I am so grateful at Rozz.

I put the Rozz flower with the one cactus I have for the get better and also next to my housewarm plant I get from Angh. I have the feel of good friends when the plants are in my look.

No comments:

Post a Comment