Smash Party

When I wake up my friend Tsu was at my door and says about come to the smash of a house. I don’t know what it mean and also sleep still so it was hard to know about it all. But Tsu said a friend who is mutant wants to smash a stone place in the Bog I don’t know why. Tsu said come and smash with us and I like Tsu so ok I say I go meet her there. After she leave I was so throwup and pain in the everywhere. I already feel smash in my head.

When I go to meet Tsu I am the early get there. I member how I got a big wood hammer from down near Harvey’s Bar and it was the big smash tool I had. I was wait and wait. The Bog smell funny I don’t know why.

Also the Bog seem empty. When I was here before there was lots of peoples like a town but now my look is just tree and mud and some empty shack. I don’t know why but I was have the sad feel about it.

After wait and wait Tsu was there. She said the friend mutant was come here soon and then she laugh at Sam’s too big hammer. I said Tsu I never gone to a smash party and she said Sam you need to get out more and I think so too. Tsu is nice to Sam and I seen we had the same shirts on like sisters so maybe we are sisters.

Soon the mutant was get there and she was so big next to Sam I got the fear. Mutant Lady said things in mutant talk that I don’t know about but Tsu knew some of the talk so she talk. Alls I know is Mutant Lady said this was the old temple and some mutant were kilt by some other mutant and now the stone make her have the sad feel so it was better to smash. I guess I wonder about if the mutant god will be cross at us for smash his house but here I am so ok.

So we smash and smash at the temple. Some other people come help smash too and I meet them name Flit and Masaka. Also was mister Digger there from the Trader’s Camp who has the nice bacon for Sam. Then a so funny pig man was there and I was so glad at him but he go away. We were all smash at the rock but other people were smash better than Sam because I didn’t have a smash hammer because I throw it in bush when Tsu was not look. I use a branch but the rock smash the branch instead so I use my machete but the blade got flat where the sharp is. I was even kick and shove the rock but I don’t know. It was get dark soon time.

Then temple stones made terrible pain sound and then fell in crumble and was so dust I was cough. But I was cough already so ok. Also was everyone else sick but we were smash anyways. After the smash was done Mutant Lady look better I don’t know why. Maybe the stone house was make her sad too much and now is better. She say more mutant things to Sam and I don’t know the words in her talk but her face was thank you. I was so feel good about help out with the smash even if I don’t know why we done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment