What is Imp

Today was the day of gather at mister Digger’s camp for trade and stories and bacon. Even with the so sick people come to say what they know and what they just hear and also news from places. Today was kind mister Digger and funny Flit and nice Tsu and pretty Masaka and the mamimal ghoul KittyKat and smart Apo and Tralala who is so glamour. Then was the funny birdman who say he has the cure for so sick if we find all the flowers and cactus. He was the very smart and I don’t think he is a for real bird.

Also was there is a funny little man with big eyes. He never talk and then go away so soon but I seen him. I was wonder what he is but he go so ok. After the gather I go home and lay down because sick. Then I get up and help Barbara from stuck behind ladder.

I was tell Barbara be more smart when I hear some voice outside my house. In my look I seen the funny little man from before and he was at my house. I said hello and welcome to Sam’s house I am Sam and he said thank you and I am Rozz.

Rozz see around my house and say it is good. I say also I have a tower come see so we go sit and have a look of the Fissure. I ask Rozz what are you and he say I am mutant imp well I guess I never hear of that. He tell about his whole family is imp and they live far away with also some humans who are so smart. He is new here and say he was see me run by the house of him and Porter across the Fissure from my house. We have so much the same we are like sisters almost.

We talk and talk and Rozz has the so sick too. I tell about I make soup for help the get better and do you want some he say yes. Then he say he has buzzard leg so we add it to the soup. We sit with all our feet sink in the warm sand and say all about this and some that. I like the way Rozz talk and he is nice inside I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment