Long Day

Today I was wake up and find someone came in my house when I was sleep. Them leave a note with picture of Cormac and also picture of the birdyman who has the know about heal the so sick. I was wonder how it means and then I was think to go to Cormac maybe it was say Sam come here so I went.

It was true because birdyman was there and also Smokey the ghoul who I see when I was hide once get shot in his cheek by Jordy. Smokey just laugh then but he was talk to birdyman when I get there so I was wait and listen. Birdyman say he make the note I find and he make note for Smokey too and other people too I guess so we come for the heal.

I was stay for a long time and talk to birdyman who is name sound like Egg that is so funny bird name. Eggbird say he is doctor and then he tell people the way for cure but it is hard. I had to make a flask and then fill with water from where the lava and water are in the bottom of Fissure. So many rules for the get better my head was hurt of it.

Also Egg was talk about the get of more plants for the heal. Sam need two more cactus and two of the red flower I never see before. I am the so sick even more I might be dead before I find my heal plants.

I was look and look all day and then the night was look too. Then I see the one cactus and I was so glad of it but I forgot and I touch it. I am the so sick when the cactus stick me that I fall down and lay in sand for a long time. Then I get up and cut the plant by the special rules and make a chemical on for the long last of it.

I was run home then and make breakfast because so running all night. My cough is blood still and my head is mush and hot. I was get the fear about don’t find the plants in time but I member when Grammy say worry girl needs the bath so I get water from the place I know and sit in my tub I found for so long it was make me glad again. Then for morning I look and look too but for now is the sleep. I am wonder if another note comes in the night to my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment