Plant Mans I Think


In Ashvasta I seen maybe one them plant people. I seen a plant lady lay on the ground one day in the Rot but she get up and run away fast after her wake up. This I seen was crouch in some grass and all I was see is maybe him red eye glow in them grass.


Also was a funny smell like meat get spoilt but maybe was just a ghoul near and them wind blow him stink at me. The maybe plant man just sit in him tall grass watch everything and never stand up for show me him was there. I was make pretend I was not have him in my look just for the more safe of it him think him is hide from Sam so ok let him think it.


I find some wires near where plant man was hide so I pretend stay around for look for things there  but was really want to watch at plant man. Also I think I seen in them Ashvasta hills a place like home in a cliff and maybe was made from big shells but also was a so hot day maybe Sam is get a brain cook and plant people are not real even I don't know. 


I decide for go home see if Jack is want some bacon too and then I seen maybe another plant man in some nother grass all crouch too. I was just run by it was give me the fear a little even if them plant people stay in they grass I am stay in they far away for not get eat up. I hear once them plant folks even eat other people like mutant. So many things are eat people here.

No comments:

Post a Comment