New Eat Thems

Jack and me have the long talk about MAGIC BEAK and BUY IT GOOD. I was say at Jack about we are need some special something for get folks come eat a sammich and get some ammo too so maybe build bigger sammiches for them so hungry folks and Jack was say then about go outside make him nasty. We are the so good team because Jack is ok if I make whatever things I want in a sammich and him go do things him good at too. 


I first was think about my Green Fungus Grinder Sammich and have a think maybe the special big of this is more fungus. Is the natural think about make the sammich better I think.


One sammich is got more than others is the So Good Bacon Sammich. I am so love bacon and it maybe is my favorite to eat thing in all of ever. So I have a think on what is make bacon sammich more good and only in my think was more bacon. So I make the Bacon Bacon Sammich and then I eat it so I make another one for special sell it. When I was a brat in the kitchen Grammy tell me about season bacon just so and she recipe is the reason for so good taste bacon.


Then I have more think about bacon and what if two bacon is also seem small for some people. Some of them people I seen around is so big I am wonder what they are eat make them so big but I don't know. I guess them big folks want more of eat them things so I make for them Bacon Bacon Bacon Sammich. Is probably make Sam sick if eat it but maybe is worth them belly trouble.


I have a think on a Whatisit Sammich then. Is a good sammich unless they meat is taint is always a maybe problem when you make it with I don't know meat. Is it donkey is it worm I don't know so ok is meat. Is a good sammich for just have the look at it too it is so mystery. But then I have a think about maybe is too much mystery for some folks and maybe some good side thing people are know about is make them want to eat the mystery too. So I get some them grubs who are live in a old log I know where is and I bath they body in oil and some vinegar and add them to the Whatisit Sammich plate. Add some grub is always the so nice for look at the food because them shiny body look like treasure but are for you eat them instead. Whatisit Sammich and side of Grubs is my so special sammich I make and get the proud feel of it too. Only I am hope nobody is get taint in they meat because nobody is want a sammich make you feel throwup after eat it. Even Jack turn him nose up at some foods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment